AP 10th Time Table 2020 - BSEAP SSC Exam Schedule pdf

AP 10th Time Table 2020 - BSEAP SSC Exam Schedule pdf : ap ssc exam time table 2020, bseap exam dates, ap board 10th clss exams timetable 2020-2021, ap ssc hall ticket & results
AP 10th Time Table 2020 - BSEAP SSC Exam Schedule pdf

AP 10th Time Table 2020 - BSEAP SSC Exam Schedule pdf


Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)  has released the AP SSC Exam Time Table 2020 for 10th class students. The SSC or class 10th examinations will begin from March **, 2020, and the first exam will be chooses Languages. The examinations will end on March **, 2020, with the second language and vocational courses. The Board will conduct the examinations will be held from 10:00 am to 12:45 PM.

Andhra Pradesh Board will conduct theory examination for all subjects in the month of March 2020. hall tickets will release in March 1st week, Results will be announced in the month of May 2020. Detailed Examination Schedule of AP 10th Board exam is given below.

BSEAP SSC Exam Time Table 2020

DATE & DAY SUBJECT & PAPER TIME PAPER CODE
15-03-2020 First Language Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 01 T,01 A,01 K,01 U, 01H&O1M
16-03-2020 First Language Paper-II,
OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 02T,02A,02K,02U, 02H & 02M,
23,25 & 27
17-03-2020 Second Language 09:30 AM to 12:45 Noon 09H,09T,
19-03-2020 English Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 13E
20-03-2020 English Paper-II 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 14E
21-03-2020 Mathematics Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 15E,15T,15A,15K, 15U, 15H & 15M
22-03-2020 Mathematics Paper-II 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 16E,16T,16A,16K, 16U, 16H & 16M
23-03-2020 General Science Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 19E,19T,19A,19K, I9U, 19H & 19M
24-03-2020 General Science Paper-II 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 20E,20T,20A,20K, 20U, 20H & 20M
26-03-2020 Social Studies Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 21E,21T,21A,21K, 21 U, 21H& 21M
27-03-2020 Social Studies Paper-II 09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon 22E,22T,22A,22K, 22U, 22H & 22M


09:30 AM to 12:45 Noon 23,25 & 27
28-03-2020 OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian) 09:30 AM to 12:45 Noon 24,26 & 28
29-03-2020 SSC Vocational Course (Theory) 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM 31 to 59

Important Instructions to 10th class students


All the academic course subjects/papers are common for both SSC academic course and OSSC course candidates. The objective paper in the subjects in which they are given have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only except First language Telugu Paper -I & II/ Oriya Paper – I & II/ Kannada – Paper I & II, Tamil Paper I & II, Hindi – Paper I & II, Urdu – Paper I & II, Third language English Paper – I & II and OSSC Sanskrit Paper – I & II for which Part A and Part B should be given at the beginning of the examination and collected together at the close of the examination.

1. The Objective paper in the subjects in which they are given have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.

2. All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.

3. SSC Public Examinations, March, 2018 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.

4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.

5. The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the examination centre other than originally allotted by this office.

AP 10th Time Table 2020 - BSEAP SSC Exam Schedule pdf : Download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AP SSC Time Table 2020, bseap 10th exam schedule

AP SSC Results 2020, bseap 10th class result manabadi